Mouse-play

KoN21

Spaceman
Hey guys, I wanted to say that i absolutely love WC Saga. It's pure genious!
The thing I don't love is the way the darn mouse operates in it. Contrary to the classic WC mouse operation, WC saga requires you to continue rolling the mouse, discombobulating space flight and making dog fighting much harder.

Is there anyway to get the mouse to work as it did with the classic WC games?

Thanks

Unfortunately, there isn't - and it bothered me hugely, too. The best you can do is turn mouse sensitivity up as far as it goes, both in the game and in Windows. This won't eliminate the constant rolling, but it will reduce it a lot.

Unfortunately, there isn't - and it bothered me hugely, too. The best you can do is turn mouse sensitivity up as far as it goes, both in the game and in Windows.

But turn your windows sensitivity back to the middle afterwards, especially if you play FPS games.

I might just be the odd guy out, but I actually prefer the Freespace style mouse control.

Is there an option to invert the mouse? I wasn't able to find one.

EDIT: Options>Controls>Ship Crazy how hard that was.

Unfortunately, there isn't - and it bothered me hugely, too.

There is a way, or rather a hack. It is done via scripting, but, since this feature is not in official build yet, I did not make it public. I could put up a package for download, but I can not guarantee how well it performs. It may even break gameflow. As I said, it is experimental.

Back