More WTF From HoTT (August 2, 2005)

I'm guessing it's something to do with the quote "we're sitting pretty" from one or two carriers that you fly on in WC3-5 (I can't remeber which ones though). But other than that I have no idea. Care to let us in on the joke Duriel? I don't get it, but then I'm a blonde.

It has to do with that line and it and the women are from the Intrepid... Kind of a lame joke but.... what the hey

Happy Camper said:
I'm guessing it's something to do with the quote "we're sitting pretty" from one or two carriers that you fly on in WC3-5 (I can't remeber which ones though). But other than that I have no idea. Care to let us in on the joke Duriel? I don't get it, but then I'm a blonde.

Wc IV, where you ask for a status report from the Intrepid and Sosa goes (If all goes well.) , "Yes! We are sitting pretty sir!" And then I go, "Yes, you are, girl." :D

Actually, originally, I wanted to put Blair and Catscratch in the pic, with Sosa down the middle. Got the idea from that "Lords and Ladies" thing from "Max Payne 2". And it kinda appeals to me, considering that I'm heavy into anything from the Victorian Era and will forever harbor a small love of brunettes in corsets. ;)

Back