more than just 4 ships available?

we're working on a new lighting model in July and August...not before...but also not after :)

editing vegastrike.config turning reflection down to .3 and deleting .privateer010/textures/backgrounds/ should fix lighting a lot in the short term

One thing I tried to do with the faction behavior was to make it feel less like that the whole sector was there just for you, the goal was to have stuff going on at all times. I might have overdone it in that there's too much competition...

So Spirit, do we have to do that delete-folders-in-privateer010-and-lose-all-your-stuff-trick every time we install newer version of privR?

Not anymore from now on unless something major happens (i.e. the game moves to another release). I got the basic ships and bases pretty much down now.

However, if I add ships or weapons and you continue a savegame, it will take some time for them to spawn (either for sale or inuse by other factions).

sorry for the mess v_v

hellcatv said:
we're working on a new lighting model in July and August...not before...but also not after :)

Damnit... How can we wait without the danger of committing suicide under the pressure :)

editing vegastrike.config turning reflection down to .3 and deleting .privateer010/textures/backgrounds/ should fix lighting a lot in the short term

You mean <var name="numlights" value="4"/> down to 3?
And DELETING folder backgrounds... are you absolutely sure, a lot of fixing things in Privateer Remake seem to be handled by deleting stuff, a bit worrying :)

Back