MORE EU on the News

15th Rampage

Spaceman
MORE UE on the News

look at his

http://www.elsalvador.com/planeta/2003/200303/deportada.htm

"Luego, “Pedro Barnffiel y Jakub “Quarto” Majews, miembros de la comunidad Wing Commander, le dieron la oportunidad de componer una canción exclusivamente para ambientar la acción de “Wing Commander: Unknow Enemig”, una nueva versión del original creada por ellos."

it sais

later Pedro Barnffiel y Jakub “Quarto” Majews members of the Wc community gave the oportunity to make an exlusive song for WCUE to ambient the acction on te game WCUE a new vercion created by them

to tell the true I never told the news that I made an exclusive track, for UE, i told them that you game me tha change and that it was a lucky stike, I even told them about Needaham45 making the music for the hame and that my track appears only on the ending credits, I dummo why they change the info, and they did't put the picture of the simitar as they promess me to fo so

edit: title

funny, when i first saw this thread, my first thought was what is something about the european union doing in the UE forum

Idouth it, eve in spanich they make mistake, oneof the other artist mencioned on this report was Christy silva, and they call he Cristy Dias

Well, the exposure is good... and at least there was some mention of the music, even if they didn't mention the most of it... some mention is better than none, and beyond what most of our publicity has said about the music (which is nothing at all).

well unknow enemig song is on the top 10 chart of a Local El Salvador Radio Station. is on number 7 on his fist week on the chart

Cool - which one... yours or mine? Either way, it's great that the music from thius video game is getting out, makes me feel good.

Hmm, no slight against your work Needaham, but to people who have no idea what UE is about, I'd expect they'd pay more attention to the electronica than the orchestral stuff.

I would agree, your right. However, I figured I'd ask, just in case. Besides - it woudl still make me feel good. Because of my affiliation with the project, any publicity of anykind about anything makes me feel good.

Here's something to cheer you then - Im busy spreading the WC cheer through my dorm, and UE is going right along with it.

I just finished the mod in the space of 24 hours... its the 2nd time I tried, and I got my arse handed to me the first time through, repeatedly. This has to be some of the best-thought-out space combat ive ever had the honor of witnessing. Thank you.

Back