modules for Knights of Legend

I

iruhl

Anyone have any idea if they were ever put out or available anywhere?

I

iruhl

The game came with a card that stated you could send in for more disks. Its also in the menu of the game.

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Oh, you mean retail expansion packs? Aside from the initial three versions of the main game itself, I don't think any were released. Origin might have had some small ones available from its bbs or via mail.

U

Unregistered

3 versions = 3 different platforms? C64, PC etc?

I just bought the game on ebay and it comes with a card to apply for modules. Just trying to find out if they ever existed....

thanks for all the help

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Only the main game for Apple 2, Commodore 64 and PC were released, unless the expansions had a different name. The term "modules" is kind of weird. If that's actually what they're called, then they indeed were probably only available directly from Origin.

I

iruhl

I was hoping they might be available in the Origin museum. =)

K

KoLowner

KoL Modules

None were released. Origin sent out a letter saying something to the effect that it was no longer worthwhile working on (shrinking market.) Not their exact words. I have the letter around here somewhere.

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
I'm actually working on an article about cancelled games right now, and these modules are on my list - if you find that letter I'd love to know what it said.