Meet my miniature Kilrathi...

MannerOfLoaf

Spaceman
IMG_1111.JPG

This morning, the little fellow offered his tummy to me - an offer of peace in our long-running conflict over when he was to be fed.

The offer was a trick however - he savaged my hand as I, entranced, moved in to rub the offered tummy. With me out of commission, he moved on to my wife in the Bed Ambush of '21, surprising (and almost crushing!) her when he hopped on her lap. She can no longer move without his approval and must give him pets.

Now she is at his mercy and he dominates the house. Perhaps there is still time for me to join the Mandarins and accommodate myself to his rule?

Last edited:
View attachment 12441
This morning, the little fellow offered his tummy to me - an offer of peace in our long-running conflict over when he was to be fed.

The offer was a trick however - he savaged my hand as I, entranced, moved in to rub the offered tummy. With me out of commission, he moved on to my wife in the Bed Ambush of '21, surprising (and almost crushing!) her when he hopped on her lap. She can no longer move without his approval and must give him pets.

Now she is at her mercy and he dominates the house. Perhaps there is still time for me to join the Mandarins and accommodate myself to his rule?
Too Dangerours ... 👍 😺

Back