Maybe Wing commander isn't that far off...

Which was my whole point all along. You don't get Nobels for building weapons. We could go into a whole ethics debate here, "should we do research if we know they could leads to new weapons" but I won't.

Dralthi5: And pray tell, why shouldn't he get the Nobel? In 1938, the bomb hasn't been around yet, and he can hardly be held responsible for what others use his inventions for. I mean, I could go and throw my computer at someone (thus turning it into a weapon), but that doesn't mean that the person(s) who invented computers was evil
smile.gif

Mad Hatter: Well, I'm not quite sure that it would be enough to just be shot at. For the people, it would. But for the politicians? Hmm... it took twenty years of bloodshed to finally get you out of Lebanon, non?

And remember, there are still all those people who live in the Golan Heights, and don't see the point of giving up the Heights. You know, the ones that are building fortifications just in case the IDF decides to remove them by force
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Throwing a computer... uhh.. that depends.
In the N64 Perfect Dark, the laptop is used as a mobile sentry gun
cool.gif

So... uhh... that depends Quarto
tongue.gif

Quarto said:
Mad Hatter: Well, I'm not quite sure that it would be enough to just be shot at. For the people, it would. But for the politicians? Hmm... it took twenty years of bloodshed to finally get you out of Lebanon, non?

And remember, there are still all those people who live in the Golan Heights, and don't see the point of giving up the Heights. You know, the ones that are building fortifications just in case the IDF decides to remove them by force
smile.gif

There will always be those who oppose the peace process for any reason, not just the fact that there aren`t a lot of casaulties.

Quarto said:
Dralthi5: And pray tell, why shouldn't he get the Nobel?

Never said he shouldn't have.

I'm getting bored with this conversation. I'm bowing out. Anything said to me will not be read.
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

thats cool.........now all we need is space travel,space missles andengines that go really really fast.......and then were all set for an galactic wars to take place
who knows maybe oneday we wont be humans but terrans

Yeah, peace of cake, man, I suppose they`ll have the whole thing figured out by the end of the month.
rolleyes.gif

Back