Mass Effect (X360)

Starman

Rear Admiral
Anyone seen the X06 trailer recently added to the marketplace or here?

What are you thoughts on this upcoming RPG/FPS?

Maybe I'm the only one but watching the videos I do see hints of Privateer 2. I do think that it looks totally great, another Bioware title thats going to repeat success of KotOR :)

Anyone seen the X06 trailer recently added to the marketplace or here?

What are you thoughts on this upcoming RPG/FPS?

Maybe I'm the only one but watching the videos I do see hints of Privateer 2. I do think that it looks totally great, another Bioware title thats going to repeat success of KotOR :)

I downloaded the new HD trailer on marketplace yesterday. I have to admit, I didn't like it as much as the first trailer - the voices dont sound rite. Still great to get another look at Mass Effect tho.

I think Bioware have a first class game on their hands and it should be another big hit for the xbox 360

It looks neat, though I see little similarity to privateer 2 with the exception maybe of some of the conversations, and at the begining, from one angle the guy looks a bit like Clive Owen. But the stories seem nothing alike and this is pretty much a FPS with RPG elements that takes place on various planets whereas P2 is a space combat sim that pretty much mostly takes place between planets...

I beleive this game will be one of the games to make or break the Xbox 360 in terms of new genre and system adaptability/game potential

Back