Masi Oka (“Heroes”) as Nien Jen on “Dharma & Greg”!

Ace Rimmer

Spaceman
So I’m watching “Dharma & Greg” (episode- The End of Innocence: part 2), as I often do with my wife, and I’m like “Oh my god! It’s Hiro Nakamura!” Then I look him up on IMDb and find out that he’s been in a lot of things I’ve seen! Isn’t it funny how you never notice people until they play characters you really like? Now I have a bunch of movies and TV show episode that I have to watch all over again.

With out providing any point of reference this kind of post is just annoying. The least you could have done is provide an actual link to the IMDB page. Maybe he's an amazing actor and all, but I really have no Idea who he is or why the hell I Should care that he was on a TV show that ended a couple of years back.

Delance said:
Google is your friend.

This too is annoying. AD is obviously someone who is aware that he could plug any current television actor into IMDB or Wikipedia and get some info page about them. That's besides the point. "Google is your friend" is one of those jerk-comments people make to admonish people who ask questions they should have researched themselves first. It doesn't make any sense here at all.

Back