Marines

Originally posted by Oggy
I thought that the rifles the confed guards use against Vagabond in WCIV were some sort of plasma throwers since they seemed to have to recharge between shots due to the low refire rate we see, (about one shot every two seconds), ie. no automatic fire. You would have to make sure you hit your target eith the first shot then as you might not get chance for a second

when i watched that scene i thought i saw dots appear on the walls when the shots missed (or it could be that i need a new moniter) that could mean that the guns fire some sort of button that release a huge electrical charge that kills the target. that would explain the lightning effect when vegabond was dying

you are right, i just saw it again,I thought that those marks might just be impact damage like a burn mark or something, a huge electrical charge??? that would account for the electrical effects on vagabond, maybe the rifles ionise air infront of them allowing a small, but powerful bolt of eletrical energy to pass along the ionised air.
the refire rates are still rubbish though

Back