Maps for Privateer 1

Farzone

Spaceman
I got tired of squinting at the small maps on screen and have made my own. Four bitmap files of approx 1.3 kb each, that can be cut and pasted ( physically! ) onto cardboard or similar to give a final map size ( all four quads ) of approx 34x45 cm. Any suggestions of a good site to upload too?

NB. Yes, I know the colours are wrong, the planet positions not precise and the type font incorrect. When I get these files uploaded you are more than welcome to edit them to your hearts´ content.

Originally posted by Farzone
NB. Yes, I know the colours are wrong, the planet positions not precise and the type font incorrect.
Erm, you might know it, but we certainly can't see anything. Yet. Besides, LOAF has already made very nice maps of the WCU (if only I could remember the directory address...

I, too, got fed up of having to deal with switching between quadrants, so I took screenshots and printed them on a single page. Made it much easier on planning my bounty hunts. :)

Wedge, my eyesight is not what it used to be. That´s why I made the wall map to cover almost four sheets of A4 paper.It is possible that there are others out there that would like to have a large reference map, hence the thread. An error did creep in though, the wall map is made from four zip files that each print out on a single sheet of A4 size paper. The file sizes are 17kb, 18kb,17kb and 20 kb. There have been over 40 “views”, but as yet no suggestions as to a site that I can upload to. If the general concesus is that this is a dead duck, send me a FOAD letter ( F… off and die ) and I´ll gladly drop it

Back