Many a problem.....please help, i beg of you

redwarf_64

Spaceman
Hi,
I really need some help for some problems that are happening with all my Wc games (Wc3,Wc4,WCP).
WCP:

I tried installing it again to give it another play on nightmare this time but when i installed and went to play it, the games came in a minized windo in my to left hand cornor. I could here sound and even play. But i could not see a thing. I'm sure if this problem is still there becuase my computer really stuffed up that day but just in case i thought i'd let you know.
Wc4:

This is a totaly new propblem becuase i cant even finsih install. When you first put in the directory(i keep default) and it goes to the menu where you click on the 'test speed button' my mouse wont respond to the click. It has never done this before on any computer.
Wc3:

I dont know why but when i reinstaled yestrerday and played ANY mission it starts firing my missiles when ever they lock on. I know i am not holding down the enter key. It did this before when i had Win98 on my old computer(now i have win95)but i presumed that was becuase Win98 dosen't like DOS. It has never done it on this computer and i have already uninstalled twice and the reinstalled it

Any help will be greatly apperciated. By the way do any of you know where i can dowload WC:SO from a different location.

Thanx.

WCP
try checking the properties and seeing if run in a box is on, or if theres a start window size,

WC3
do you have a joystick
if so then that could be the problem
otherwise do u have a specific keyboard driver, that might affect it

WC4
any other information
is the cd spinning randomly?

wcSO see the wcnews, so mirrors site, or buy prophecy gold, or the EA the best games 4 pack

what are youre PC's specs
some vid cards and chips might not run

thanks

I dont use a joystick and the keyboard is a Hewlett Packard that came with the computer. Thats all i know. I did try select video card and it then came up with a box saying that the program in question has done something illegal. I'm not sure why the computer is doing this as it has allways run perfect with these games

Thanxx for your help. But please keep it coming

Back