Maniac

Lunatic

Spaceman
Hey, I just read on another post that Maniac was married. THIS UPSETS MY WORLDVIEW. To whom? When? Why? Drunk? PLease explain!

One/two who got along with his kind to behave/his way of life. In his case the name said everything. Were the two women military-members? Or did he get them to know on planetary visits, when he was out of duty?

It was with one of the Pleasure Planets' bartenders :D

Why wasn't Maniac dumped for excessive time in grade again? Was it because he was promoted and then demoted between Price of Freedom and Prophecy?

Me neither... I thought it created one of the many "charms" fo Wing Commander... :)

But then again, the Prophecy guide states otherwise... :(

[Edited by mpanty on 07-10-2001 at 14:11]

Archer from WCATV seemed to have liked Maniac. So you see, it's possible and let's not forget that Maniac also has his good sides.

I wonder why Meistro and Maniac didn't hang out in WC:p. They seemed to be so much alike. ;)

Now where you say it. really. They both tried to get a woman with 'nice' sentences. Only that Stiletto had no glass in her hand, when the Captain arrived with the CAG after the Plasma Weapon mission. I'd have come funny, if she had thrown it into his face and the officers stood in the door.

The age difference between Maestro and Maniac was why they didn't hang out much... But they did have thier moments. :)

Yeah but what if they did hang out togeather? just think what would happend. There would be two Maniacs and confed could never servive that :)

[Edited by -=\/\/olf=- on 07-11-2001 at 02:08]

Back