Maniac on House

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
Tom Wilson is on 'House' right now, I didnt even recognize him with grey hair until he turned his head in a typical "Maniac" fashion haha.

i gotta wait till its up on fox.com... but i gotta see this!!

I haven't seen it, but I can tell you what happened: there was some medical mystery and Doctor House came up with an insane diagnosis for it. No one believed him, and then at the end it turned out he was right. Also, he was mean to various regular characters.

Not to denigrate your expertise LOAF, but House makes a wrong, initial, diagnosis and then it turns out to be something relative simple. And the day that it's Lupus the show will go off the air and the world will end!

Even though it's repetitive, it's still awesome.
It's not the destination, it's the journey! :D

On the next Pokemon, Team Rocket tries to catch Pikachu but fails.

On the next Friends, a comical misunderstanding reminds the Friends of their friendship.

You mean to tell me an actor was on a television show?!

My favorite episode of The Cosby Show is the one where the kids are up to something, but Claire and Cliff know about it and turn it against them to teach them a lesson in a comical way.

And today's rerun of X-files: Some crazy shit happens, Mulder and Scully investigate, source of crazy shit dies, and everything is left hanging

And today's rerun of X-files: Some crazy shit happens, Mulder and Scully investigate, source of crazy shit dies, and everything is left hanging

You're missing the most important part - high-powered flashlights in the complete dark!

Back