Macross Teaser Treat!!!!!!!!!

theblackwulf

Spaceman
Hello all
Blackwolf here,since its getting close to the holidays I thought it would be nice to make a little teaser for you all.I know what your saying [this mod just started why a teaser now].Well its like the Movies the teasers for movies come out even a year before there release.So thats what we are doing.We are really working hard and would like to should you all How comminted and passionate we are about this project.
SO with out further ado here is the Teaser for Macross: Do You Remember Love?

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

ftp://ftp.wcnews.com/files/fans/Teaser.zip

That´s a big download, I can´t d/l something that big in my job and I won´t do it at home (56kbps) :( Can you post some screenshots of the teaser here?

Looks good but I'm really hoping for some in-flight transforming! Will the game have the 80s music and actually feature some Minmei music attack strategies? I mean come on, nobody can defeat the Zentraedi without music, they'd just overwhelm the humans!

Yes

The mod will have all the music from the movie.For the trailer we thought a very fast and up beat music would be good for it.
Blackwolf

Do you delibrately replace “S” with “T” in the teaser? “Convertion?” “Intence Missions?” And “Cutescenes?” Not to be mean, but please get a spellchecker for the final version.

Are those cutscenes made by people on your team? They are so awesome! My compliments to the creator.

AdmiralHuang said:
Do you delibrately replace “S” with “T” in the teaser? “Convertion?” “Intence Missions?” And “Cutescenes?” Not to be mean, but please get a spellchecker for the final version.

Yes I did that Delibrately HEHEEHE

Well, um, the music was really bad...
But the game looks like it could be fun!
Keep up the good work.

Great job guys.I first saw this T.C. of WCSO now,I wasnt online for a long time and that was a great surprise.The FMVs are outstanding , I didnt expect them so good.Really great guys,carry on.

I know this is a Macross mod,but it would be nice to put some Robotech music during FMVs or during the battles,it really rocks!

Back