Lost Ship of the Day: Concordia 42 (August 29, 2006)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Now our lost ships feature moves on to Wing Commander IV. The model below may look like the TCS Lexington or the TCS Princeton... but look closely at the hull number: it's actually CV-42! The Lexington was 44 and the Princeton was 48... so who is this? Where could Wing Commander IV have called for another Concordia-class carrier?

--
Original update published on August 29, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
The gaps in the armour? Maybe.

Actually, I only noticed the misplaced turrets. I couldn't find the hull number...

Wedge009 said:
The gaps in the armour? Maybe.

Actually, I only noticed the misplaced turrets. I couldn't find the hull number...

It looks more like missing armor than anything... as in under construction/ repairs. But whether this would have been at spearadon or another system like Ella or sol I don't know.

It looks like it could be a "set piece" for the Speardon drydock missions.

At the Spearadon docks, one of the missions you can choose to take is to capture a Concordia-class carrier that's under repair - result being getting Bearcats to fly.

This may be that ship, or one near it to give the dock some added life.

johndmes said:
It looks like it could be a "set piece" for the Speardon drydock missions.

At the Spearadon docks, one of the missions you can choose to take is to capture a Concordia-class carrier that's under repair - result being getting Bearcats to fly.

This may be that ship, or one near it to give the dock some added life.

That carrier is the TCS Princeton, already mentioned by LOAF in the news post. It does look like it's undergoing some kind of repair/construction. As to where it might appear, I don't think Spearadon, as the Princeton was already there undergoing repairs. I think either Ella or Sol is a more likely spot.

I think it looks more like it's being repaired than built, thus my "shot up" comment.:)

Turret placement is off on both this model and the Union Outpost. Here the turrets are just adjacent to where they should be... on the outpost, there are two giant turrets floating in space near the station itself.

Back