Lost my bloody manuals...

Manic

Rear Admiral
I require some information, and I'm sure some of you still have your manuals... could someone possibly give me the fighter listings (ie F16, SU31, etc) for the following fighters...
Arrow
Bearcat(I know, WCIV was very non-specific in the manual, but I got my copy OEM. no manual) :(
Also... I'd like to suggest to LOAF that he put the listings in the ships database. I know, it's not really important.... but as much canon info as is in there, a bit more couldn't hurt :)

I don't think the Arrow was given a designation - I think the model we see in WC3 is a mark V.

The Bearcat is designated F-104A, I think.

Originally posted by Manic
I require some information, and I'm sure some of you still have your manuals... could someone possibly give me the fighter listings (ie F16, SU31, etc) for the following fighters...
Arrow
Bearcat(I know, WCIV was very non-specific in the manual, but I got my copy OEM. no manual) :(
Also... I'd like to suggest to LOAF that he put the listings in the ships database. I know, it's not really important.... but as much canon info as is in there, a bit more couldn't hurt :)

I believe that the fighter listings are listed in the ship database. You are just not looking at it.

Only for a few of them. The majority of the ships in the database are only labelled with their name.

Forgive me ladiesman, but that appears to be a list of ship NAMES, not classification numbers. (think F16, SU27, etc)

Do a find for the name of the ship... It has many, if not all, fighter classes and numbers when available.

Back