Lost... after blowing up steltek drone...

Drascox

Spaceman
it seems tat i'm lost after blowing up steltek drone... i've help Goodin', Admiral Terrell, Tayla the pirate, the oxford library man and Murphy..... now... where do i go??? what should i do?? i've nearly explore all the sector still no clue....

btw, i can't find Govenor Menesch either....

yeah, the oxford library dude says tat if i get more support from others, then he might giv me som info about the lost of my steltek gun... when i go back, he just says
"Who the hell are u?"
"I'm here to find some info about somethin.."
"Nobody allow into the lib..."
"can't i get a library card orr some sort..?? "
"No shit, now get lost..."

what to do now??

btw, got the storyline where Govenor Menesch is actually at the Jump to Freyja in Regallis system. I've been there, just dust...

i don't think you can find menesch until you have gotten the tip on his location in-game.

meanwhile, are you sure you flew *and succeeded* all the other fixers' missions?

i've double checked on those fixes... make it triple... all back to normal says for Goodin
"Where u think you're going?"
"What is this place?"
"This the Admiral office, you dumb..."
"blah... blah... blah..."

i know the next thing would be meeting up Monte in Palan, he's not there either....

is this a bug??

oh.... thanx for tellin'...
i thought Monte in Palan...Isn't tat he ask Burrow to flay him from Palan to Macabee??

Your first post is an enigma. If you've done nothing else since blowing up the drone, you shouldn't even know that Menesch exists. Have you landed in the pleasure base in XXN-119?, Jolson? Has your gun been stolen yet? If it had, the guy at Oxford would tell you what to do next.
If you did, and the Oxford guy told you he needed more references, and you don't know where to get references, try Perry, try Tingerhoff, try Constantinople's agricultural planet.
HTH

my gun stolen, oxford guy ask me to get reference... got it all and info on menesch, went back to oxford guy, this what he said
"Who the hell are u?"
"I'm here to find some info about somethin.."
"Nobody allow into the lib..."
"can't i get a library card orr some sort..?? "
"No shit, now get lost..."

he never mention anything about meeting up monte

long shot: have you edited your saved game or any other game files at all? maybe somehow you threw off the little bit that tells the game what point you're at in the storyline...

hmm... tat reminds me... i did edited where i replace my plasma gun with another boostedsteltek gun.... i got 2 boostedsteltek gun now... is this causing prob??

please don't add extra steltek guns in game with text editors--it really ruins the feel and can cause odd campaign bugs

Back