Looking to spend that Christmas money?

Aye, they finished a vote on the GoG forums to see which series would be carried by the sale. Wing Commander won out!

And the WC series is once again in the top 10 shooter list. I own every game in the list at time of writing, wasn't hard though. Heh :)

Well, GoG has een fantastic for me and my cousins lad. He has had the opportunity to play all these classic wing commander games right through from Wing Commander to Prophecy, how I envy him, coming into it for the fist time. His favourite is Wing 2 (I expected it to be WCIV to be honest)

Brilliant experience for him to go through the entire series in so short a time! I'm not surprise he liked WC2, I had played 1, 3, 4 before I got to 2 and I though it was brilliant. If only it didn't get so damned hard!

Too bad i just mist that offer! Waiting for and USB joystick to arrive. Haven't played flight- or space sims i switched to windows 7, which is for more then 3 years now. Saw a couple of vids on youtube and then realized how much i missed it! Will probably buy WC 1 - Secret Ops again. Saves a lot of frustration with DOSbox etc. At least i hope :p

Too bad i just mist that offer! Waiting for and USB joystick to arrive. Haven't played flight- or space sims i switched to windows 7, which is for more then 3 years now. Saw a couple of vids on youtube and then realized how much i missed it! Will probably buy WC 1 - Secret Ops again. Saves a lot of frustration with DOSbox etc. At least i hope :p

You might be in luck. It appears GOG.com will be doing an encore over the New Years, 31st Dec to 2nd Jan. It mainly mentions discounting the bundles that didn't get the votes over the Christmas sale. Strike Commander gets mentioned as a highlight of the deal, not so sure why Strike Suit Zero is also classed as such.

Back