Looking for Understandment

Milatry

Petty Officer
I understand that the team that was making this mod has changed there focues on the Starlancer 2 Project but it seems to be a big waste of time that they did all that awsome work and leave nothing for everone to play with to show that they do awsome work. Dose anyone else think that this it true and think that they should maybe let the fans have at least the ship so they could but them in Secret Ops to have some fun until they get the Mod done if they ever do plan to get back to it?

That's an awesome subject line.

Anyhow, I've let the person who runs this project know a couple times that I wasn't happy with how things were going and that he should do something a little bit like you're asking. He hasn't even updated his Starlancer site in over a year now though, so I doubt he'll see this any time soon.

although the head for the project may not agree to letting others injoy the work that was done on the mod but that dosen't mean that any of the people working on the project can't let others see and play with there work. like the ones how mad the ships they could send there ship for others to see there skills and also so they in a way pass out there resume for thous how maybe working on a project and may need someone like them to help them out.

I'm not sure there ever really was anyone else involved. If there were, they were just Macross fans and would be even more difficult to reach than Blackwolf. Over the span of several years, I think he just managed to make a couple robotfighter models. You'll probably be able to find a lot more than that at some Macross fan site.

a late replie

Yeah right. Macross isent even avilable on the net now. Your better off trying to Fly command in a 3rd brigard starship over at lexuspropertyknight's site, and good luck trying that...Nixoid Starfighter fought his way to the top on that gaime and he doesent even know how to play. Its a compleatly randum protocol that alows him or any other ~~~~ for that mater be able to do that. I agree with Milatry. oh yeah and by the way, I know where Blackwolf has been playing, and lets just say, Delance, if you dont understand, I doubt ChrisReid or anyone of you other noobs would be able to ether.

Back