Looking for Screenshot

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Just wondering if one of you UE team members might have a favorite screenshot that really shows off all you did to the SO engine -- I'm putting together a press packet of information on the WC community to send to someone at Origin, and I'd like to include a glossy UE photo to show off what you guys have achieved.

I'm not sure if your interested, but if you wanted I could send you the MP3s of some of the music (maybe the medley and the complete theme) - might be nice to have that in the press packet too. Thought I'd offer.

I'm sure someone on the team has a screen shot they like - I'm just not that person. I was doing music, not the modelling, programming, or testing.

Hmm, press packet for Origin? Cool :).
It's actually tough to decide what deserves most to be shown. I've got an idea or two of what might be good, though. It's midnight here now, but I will definitely take care of this tomorrow.

You make the call, Quarto, but I suggest a screenshot of the last mission, when you autopilot for the first time and you see all those ships (Dauntless, Zu´baka and many, many fighters) flying in formation.

P.S. when you have time, please do something about this Forum´s color scheme, like making it green again with the Scimitar on top.

Starkey said:
P.S. when you have time, please do something about this Forum´s color scheme, like making it green again with the Scimitar on top.

How did you guys do that anyway? :confused: I'd love to make Standoff's forum a permanent red, with Standoff's logo on top.

The most likely method to work would be to get a standoff logo that's the same size as the CIC Forums logo, then e-mail chatzone@wcnews.com and ask if a kindly admin will make your forum red and have it use the standoff logo...

Doesn't have to be the same size. Just send us something that'll look good. We create a new forum style based on an existing style, and replace the logo. (UE's is based on the Teal style.)

You will have to decide on a color, and everyone who visits your forum will see it in that color, even if they have their personal default set to something else.

I believe we want this one:

Attachments

• shot12.jpg
    shot12.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 90
LOAF has agreed to make a CD of several things for this - one of the things that will be going on the CD is some cuts from UE's music. Here's the list as of now:

UE Theme
Mission Music Medley (Ambient, Battle, Capship Battle, Battle Damadged, Victory, Theme)
Intro Music (Intro, Dauntless Theme, Main Theme)
Battle Music Uncut

We were considering including some FMV, but if that doesn't happen I was also going to include:

Arrival (the bugs destroy the base)

Does anyone have any favorite cuts that aren't listed that you think should go on the CD as well?

Back