Looking for Hungarian fans

lorddarthvik

Spaceman
Looking for Hunagrian fans

Hi. As you may got it from the topic, Im from that little country in Eastern Europe (they say its central, but thats bullshit), and searching for Hungarians, cause we dont have a fan club here yet, and it would be nice to have one.

Anyone who would like to share some info on ship building in 3DsMax5 is welcome also.

Hi,
I'm from that little country in Western Europe called Portugal and you should look the WC3D forum for all your 3d ship building questions.

I don´t know any Hungarians, but I see that there´s ANOTHER Portuguese-speaking fan in the CZ. We do have a huge number of CZers on Brazil and Portugal :D Is there a good WC Portuguese site?

It´s someone born in the place pictured below. :rolleyes:

hungary.gif

And, AFAIK, it´s HUNGARIAN.

Starkey said:
I don´t know any Hungarians, but I see that there´s ANOTHER Portuguese-speaking fan in the CZ. We do have a huge number of CZers on Brazil and Portugal :D Is there a good WC Portuguese site?

No :(

Well, I think HC1 is also Portuguese, but I may be wrong.

El Clon????

And don´t worry Shooter... he didn´t choose to hate us... he was born like that :p

HCl is Portuguese. And we do have plenty of Brazilians here... and ONE guy from Argentina. His people sent him to annoy all of us peaceful 5-time World Champions Brazilian CZers. :D

Yeah, that silly ''tele-novela'' about the huy with one clon, with arabs and more clones and they speak in portuguese.

I remember it now. That´s a sad piece of soap opera. :( They made up a very sad arab accent... Also, the ending is very predictable. They didn´t even have many hot chicks in it - They usually save our soap operas when the story is bad.

If you´re interested in any soap opera, wait for this one. It is airing now here and it´s got both the good story and the hot chicks.

Starkey said:
It´s someone born in the place pictured below. :rolleyes:

hungary.gif

And, AFAIK, it´s HUNGARIAN.

Well, look at the thread topic. If it had said Hungarian, then you would be correct. :rolleyes:

Ripper said:
Well, look at the thread topic. If it had said Hungarian, then you would be correct. :rolleyes:

Well, look at the guy´s post.
Replying after reading the topic title isn´t very smart.

Ripper said:

Case closed. There ain´t no HUNAGRIANS in the world. The guy who wrote the thread title may know how to spell "Hungarian" in Hungarian, not in English. And so do you.

Back to topic, I wonder if we could team our people to make a WC Mercosur site, Ghost. :p Of course we would have to come up with a less horrible name, but a Portuguese/Spanish WC site would be great.

Well, "people that speak Portuguese at CZ" list(all i know, in no specific order)

1 - Me
2 - Eder
3 - Delance
4 - HCl
5 - Starkey
6 - Kalfor
7 - Shooter.

That's it, for now...

So, anyone here up to make that homepage? I can´t do any html-java-stuff but I can write the content and contribute with pictures, data, etc...

Ghost said:
Well, look at the guy´s post.
Replying after reading the topic title isn´t very smart.

Well, now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. The whole point of my post was the thread title. I realize that humor is a difficult concept. It is not logical.

By the way, someone corrected the title. So now none of it makes sense. Oh well.

Back