Looking for clear pics

Cobrafang

Spaceman
I'm looking for some high quility pics of any and all Wing Commander Fighter pics I'm trying to put together a little tac book on all the fighters stats as there are in the games kind of like a little manual for each game can any one help me out?

The only people who have high quality fighter pictures got them to put in their online fighter databases. Most people don't keep spare pictures handy, so you might have to hunt down a lot of shots yourself.

that is true but the hunt has to start some ware better here ware many people can see and help cut some of the time away from my hunt

Well, people ask for pictures like this all the time, and they don't really get much help until they have a project to show for it.

Well, obviously people aren't lining up to help out, so showing what you have couldn't hurt.

You already did it for me I emailed you the Tigershark and sorry if you miss understood but I’m trying to make a tech database for all the ships from all the games and if possible the books, move and the animations. And what I’m looking for it a rotating logo for confed, UBW, and the Kilrathi I would try and do the Landreich but there is so little on them as it is so I’m still going to do them but I’m going to leave them for last. Also I’m looking for the rotation ships but with a white background to go with the background I already have

I think people would feel more comfortable if you credit them along with the pictures or anything they share with you and add any kinda link to their projects.

I’ve made a rotating Kilrathi logo two months ago. If you want it I’ll give it gladly as long as you give me credit for it (as posted by Alch). BTW, in what size do you want it? What format? Where can I upload it?

I'll give everyone credit in fact I'm trying to find Marts "CptnEisen" Baldwin because it’s his Tigershark I’m using but I haven’t been able to contact him and in stead of a name if possible I’d rather put in a symbol that defines how helped me out but if how ever helps me don’t have a symbol I’ll just but in there names somewhere and just to give a heads up to ever one how made a mesh and sent it to Wing Commander 3D web site your ships is the best thing I have right know to get the pics I want for what I’m doing so I will be giving you all credit to so credits not a problem my problem is not having enough pics of fighter and capships to complete my tech database

Back