look what my wonderful wife gave me for Christmas

I know it was a complete suprise lol. My nerd/sports room is coming together. It is a mixture of games, especially wing commander and metal gear solid, with movies and tv such as battlestar and star wars; with my atlanta falcons stuff.

Cool! I've been intending to do this myself for some time. My kids already complain when I don't let them touch my legos, so might as well add some action figures.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you! The CIC Staff is warmly huddled around Marc's clever Hellcat Christmas Tree hoping that Wingnuts everywhere are having a safe and happy day. Thank you for taking a moment to join us! If you were lucky enough to get any new Wing Commander items for Christmas this year, let us know!

--
Original update published on December 25, 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife said she found a listing for the vehicles, but wasn't sure they were legit. Bandit they didn't ever release those ever did they.

Sadly her impulse was right, they never went into production (two prototypes exist!)

thanks Ben. I also got a ps4 with the witcher 3 all 4 uncharted games, madden and the last of us. Best day ever. Im half way through uncharted 1

My wife said she found a listing for the vehicles, but wasn't sure they were legit. Bandit they didn't ever release those ever did they.

Honestly, I would've bit to see what ended up getting shipped.

Haha there's wooden models of them? Has anyone bought them to see what they're like?

Its one of those things on that short list of "When I'm a billionaire and have no use for money, the crap I would buy..."

Back