Longbows are now in the border worlds!

Iceblade

Admiral
Hey, guys! Read the tactical database text. Many changes I see--basically says the same general stuff though. ;)

What tactical database are you refering to and please tell me if Longbows are in the BW that, wherever you are, it's post-2681 and there's a good reason that the Longbow is better than the Avenger :).

C-ya

Yeah, I'm confused as well... the Longbows had been mentioned in the tactical database (the in-game ship viewer) right from the start. There's no plans for them to show up anywhere in-game, though. In fact, the BW might not even equip any of its squadrons with Longbows, in the end :p.

That is why I said the Border worlds, but that opens up a ship replacement in the sequel to RG. ;)
(Maybe even at the end for the last few missions or something--have to consider it :p )

Hehe, you haven't even started your mod, and you're already thinking of sequels?

(keep in mind, if you wanted to use Longbows, they'd have the same stats they had in WC4, because the BW has not had time to upgrade them, and probably has no plans to do so, since the Longbows are just a stopgap measure)

No really thinking...just giving a thought as I would need to know where the best place for the longbows to come in--around 2631-40 or after at some point( if I get around to that).

Back