Loaf??

Wing Commander Alliance was an online Wing Commander IRC RPG back in 1998-2000. It spun off from the Aces Club after the founding members of the Alliance had a falling out with said.

One of its trademarks was an almost entire group-wide obsession with The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, which made for some interesting out of character discussions.

Anyway calling someone a DBN (Desperately Being Neutral) was intended as an insult and calling someone a HR (Hopeless Romantic) was intended as a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahan
It was especially they were able to recreate the millenium falcon scene where you fly through the tie fighter screen the same way in the movie

... Im having a hard time understanding what you mean?

In Return of the Jedi there is a scene where you see the Falcon fly through a swarm of tie fighters through the Falcon's cockpit. In X-wing alliance you get to do that as well

One of its trademarks was an almost entire group-wide obsession with The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, which made for some interesting out of character discussions.

Anyway calling someone a DBN (Desperately Being Neutral) was intended as an insult and calling someone a HR (Hopeless Romantic) was intended as a compliment.

This is easily the third creepiest thing I've ever read on the internet.

Bandit LOAF said:
This is easily the third creepiest thing I've ever read on the internet.

The Alliance was certainly quite a number of characters.

I still keep in touch with one of the members but everyone else seems to have faded into obscurity.

You guys should build a contest around this :D

"Guess what LOAF stands for and you'll win...."

Throw in some WC goodies for the winner!

Yeah, or not Death.

I take it you didn't like my suggestion hey, seeing how your reply is one of many words...

LeHah said:
Stick around and you'll find the guy is also almost never wrong

Oh by no means am i denying that! Ive seen what he's written in some other threads, and just because he's mean doesnt mean I dont like him, where would this world be w/o @$$holes?

Oh, I've been wrong more than a few times before, on this board alone.

As for being an asshole (which you don't need to censor, an occasional vulgarity here or there is highly unlikely to get you nuked... and if it was a bootable offense, trying to fake it wouldn't save you), nolo contendere.

Death is right. Nothing good could ever come out of such a contest. And cadets, don't be so sensitive, he just said "or not".

Actually cadets,

Death is a pretty nice guy from my experience on this forum. He was kind enough not to totally blast some of my crack-pot WC theories (and trust me, I have had a couple).

Back