Links

Max Power

Spaceman
Hey CIC people can you please make your links compatilbe with Netscape comminicator browsers ie that means no spaces in filenames??????

Most of my links don't have spaces. THose are do are not html pages but stuff to download.

[Edited by Meson on 04-29-2001 at 04:41]

hmm... I've visited pretty much every link on the CIC and pointing off the CIC... Communicator changes spaces into a format it can handle. Works fine for me.

TC

Originally posted by Max Power
Hey CIC people can you please make your links compatilbe with Netscape comminicator browsers ie that means no spaces in filenames??????
No one else has problems with spaces. It's probably time for you to get a real browser.

Originally posted by Darth Roel
Originally posted by KrisV
No one else has problems with spaces. It's probably time for you to get a real browser.

If you do make sure to get Communicator 4.7 instead of 6.0. 6.0 is just waaaaayyyy to slow!!

By real browser I think he meant IE, Netscape is to browsers as Macs are to computers, ie more bucks for less of a bang

I don't like Netscape myself, but what's the deal about v6 being so crummy compared to v4.xx? All my uni sites recommend that students don't use v6 to browse.

Back