Lev Arris FMV death scenes in P2? (spoilers?)

Xerxes

Spaceman
Anyone remember if there's fmv scenes of Lev Arris dying in the original DOS version? I only have the Deluxe version, but it doesn't have them. When I got the DOS version when it came out I returned it a few days after I got it because it was too buggy for me. Anyways for some reason I keep on thinking there were FMV videos of the main character dying, specifically one where if you bug the hell out outta the one dealer guy in the beginning who you're trying to get info out of about the escape pod and another one where I think it's when you try to go visit Angus Santana (I think it was)the first tine but the secretary won't let you and if you threaten her to much she puts some kind of force field around him and he suffocates or something like that. Or maybe it was my imagination just running wild back then. :p

Well, i can´t remember any death scene of Lev Arris, and i saw them all a month ago, i have Priv2 DOS version.

I don't really recall any video clip differences between the versions..

No, the forcefield doen't kill Lev, it's a protection shield for her, to protect her from pushy ppl, it only comes if you choose "lean on her a bit" or something like that. After that she still gives you the pod code anyway

When you visit Hal Taffin, you either end up getting the info out of him at gunpoint for free or paying him some stupid amount of cash, he never kills you... so yes you're imagining it.

Back