Let him die?

Man, I haven't played WCIV in a looong time. But, hey, I just got done playing the second mission not fifteen minutes ago. Anyway, I usually save Catscratch, 'cause I like Blair's line of, "There's a lower asshole tolerance here, old buddy; you better get with the program."

Oh, and I always wait and nail Hobbes at Kilrah.

I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen all three endings to wc4, but there are 3. One losing, and two winning. One of the winning is the admiral blair ending, the other is the 'official' ending as seen in the WC4 strat. guide. Loaf is also correct that you must get two out of the three options right in order to make blair an admiral. its basically based off wether you command style is like hawks or panthers.

There are four endgames to WC4, two distinct winning and two distinct losing. Furthermore, specific conversations with Hawk and Panther beyond the big three can affect whether you get the admiral or flight instructor endgame as well.

Four?!? I never knew there was four. Let's see there's
1-admiral blair,2-flight instructor,3-launch the attack. Can anyone tell me what the forth is and how to get it?

Fourth isn't "launch the attack" exactly. The two distinct losing endgames are when Blair is executed and when Blair is discharged and languishes in the bar back at Nepehele (sort of in the original Liberty crewman's position). Additionally, launch the attack accompanies the Blair execution, but can also play without it on its own (but it doesn't really make a fifth endgame).

As for the official ending, Blair did spend time as an instructor after the Border Worlds conflict. At the end of WC4 Paladin says something along the line of Blair not being a general.. but later on the WC4 novel shows us that that actually did happen (and then that converts into a Commodore in WCP).

What is this Nephele begger role, I have never gotten that in playing the game like 10-15 times IIRC i always only get Instructor, Admiral, or lose, sometimes I choose to loose just for the fun of watching that fleet. BTW the Vesuvius in that scene could have been the St. Helens since the real Vesuvius was destroyed.

simple, srew up in the lexginton(so many ways, the spacelab, eject too many times, the extraction) and you get desmiss by Tolwyn himself.

If you have played the game enough but arn't sure if you've seen all the possible movies you can just rip the .tre files and watch them with Xanmovie. Be cool if you could strig them togeather and maby fill in the gaps with recodings of your flying. Be a pretty good movie.

First time I played WC4, 'bout four years ago, the first endgame I got was the Nephele bar ending. Guess that's what you get for blowing up those stations in Tyr. ;)

Stupid rear turrets, those stupids gunners manage to destroy that Lab and I am being blame for it. that is why I never fly a longbow in that mission.

Originally posted by Ghost
where you can get the xanamovie ?????

Holy crap man, the two posts you were replying to were all about where you could get Xanmovie from.

there is a copy of ripper somewhere with it in, but i cant remember where it is ;) however that copy of PCG in the us with WC1 KS on has it with it

Back