legacy wing commander

dve83

Spaceman
greetings, i new and glad to see such superb forums exist for such a superb game title.

was wondering wether any could maybe help. I see that the first wingcommander titles in the series such as I & II and the secret ops are no longer available for purchase (well at least not in South Africa). or at least it seems so. also ea.com no longer offer these for purchase and i cant find any Origin website.

i might be missing something but any help would be appreciated.
if it is no longer available for purchase, does anyone know wether the game has been made availabel somewhere as legacy downloads with origin's concent?

regard and thanks in advance
dve83

No, all sources for downloads are illegal. Your best bet to get them legally is ebay.

They ARE legally available for purchase in the form of the Kilrathi Saga, though the Special Missions and Secret Ops add-ons for those titles in the KS-format are free from Origin. Try doing some more looking around. :D

As cff suggested, eBay's a good source.

I bet someone might be convinced to part with their copy of KS. Not everyone is hardcore into WC like some of us here are.

Already have wc1 and 2 with sm and so 1 and 2. Just looking for KS for less than 100 dollars (as per Ebay). Not to big on piecing together a 386 out of the junk in my basement. But it's looking that way :(

Back