Left 4 Dead?

MannPower

Commodore
Any WingNuts playing Left 4 Dead? I picked it up on the 360 and could not have predicted how addictively fun the game is. I've never had a cooperative play experience like it before.

Hit me up if you've got it. We could get some games going.

I'll have it around then as well. I played it this last weekend at a friend's house and it's pretty addictive. I haven't gamed for hours like that since the late 90's. Anyone who gets this won't be disappointed.

-Rance-

Finally hit Horde Level 50 with ace, Kris and Dund, so I finally started L4D today. So far, so good!

It's a fun game. Though I find the content a tad lacking, so it gets old rather fast, unless you play with friends. The achievements are something to keep playing for however,three more campaigns to finish on expert! :D Can't wait for Valve to release the SDK, some of those new maps in development look sweet.

It's a fun game. Though I find the content a tad lacking, so it gets old rather fast, unless you play with friends. The achievements are something to keep playing for however,three more campaigns to finish on expert! :D Can't wait for Valve to release the SDK, some of those new maps in development look sweet.

Lemme guess: a bio-convergence weapon is accidentally released onboard a BW carrier and the only survivors must fight their way towards the hanger bay and the last available shuttle. :D

Versus is a lot of fun when you have a group of friends who are all good at the game. If you wanna play, add me on Steam: zfgokussj1

I love Left 4 Dead. I think it's the best co-op game I've ever played. If you play on public matches, you should play on advanced and expert difficulties. Not just for the added challenge though. Players on those difficulties tend to just play the game more how it's supposed to be played, they focus on teamwork I find. A lot of people complain of meeting crappy teams on live but I really haven't, depsite being paired with a number of strangers multiple times, and I chalk that up to playing on the harder difficulties. Valve did a great job of FORCING people to work together.

Back