Law and order in Privateer

Alch

Spaceman
Hi guys, I've been playing Priv againd and again and no matter how I do I always end in conflict with almost everyone. Even in charge or destroying the Steltek drone, I am pursued by confed, militian and the whole lot.

Does anyone know how to clean one's record so one can navigate peacefully in peaceful systems?

Any way, does anyone have a clue on how does privateer law system work?

If you blow people of any given faction up their friends, suprisingly, don't like you. If you blow up their enemies, they do!

All you can really do to restore your record, in the original Privateer, is kill the "bad guys" (pirates, retros, and Kilrathi) to eventually work your way into the good graces of the other folks, with generous and repeated use of the #3 (I think... 2 or 3 definitely) comm option, which is effectively the suck-up message.

In the add-on Righteous Fire, for running a mission for Roman Lynch (one use only) or 200K credits (re-usable) you can get your record cleared with the "good guy" factions (civ/merc, militia, confed).

If you're playing Righteous Fire you can pay Roman Lynch $120k to reset your allegiances to neutral.

TC said:
If you blow people of any given faction up their friends, suprisingly, don't like you. If you blow up their enemies, they do!

*cough* Retros *cough*

option 03 of the comm menu usually works. After about 1020919 times. and it probably only works for the guys you're sending it to (as opposed to the entire faction).

I think I will set both invulnerability and unlimited ammo on and blow some pirates and the other guys before I even try starting RF!!!

Tnxs!!

Back