KS

imports? I think that there was only a north american version

[Edited by RATM on 07-01-2001 at 01:42]

KS has definately been sold in Austarlia .
Check out cash-converters , places like that are a gold-mine when it comes to old games.

this must be "RATM is wrong all the time" day today.. lol. I hope loaf or someone else can clear this out, i could swear i saw some post in here stating there was only a North american release..

It probably was imported but i cant be certain.
But it has been sold down here regardless.

I got KS at the brickworks in adelaide! they don't stock it anymore :( cash converters do stock heaps of wc games, i havent seen KS or privateer 2 there yet , but Privateer 1 they stock by the hundreds! for only $5.00 a copy! thats $2.50 US!

There is most definitely an Asia-Pacific version... I've got it on my shelf right now :). It's printed in Singapore, but the disks even have classifications from the Australian Office of Film and Literature printed on them. Heh, G-8, low-level animated violence... why do I get the feeling they're not taking WC very seriously? :)

Thrakath gutting Angel was low level violence? Maybe they didn't get that far into the game. :)

Best, Raptor

There are two versions of KS -- the American and the Pacific Islands releases... the easiest way to tell the difference is that the American version's manual is bound like a book, whereas the Island edition is bound with those circle thingamagigs.

I'll gladly buy an Island KS off of anybody willing to sell one... or trade an American KS for it.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

I'll gladly buy an Island KS off of anybody willing to sell one... or trade an American KS for it.
Right... after all, how many have you got? Five? Ten? :)

Well, if I see another Pacific KSaga (or, for that matter, any KSaga ;)), I'll be sure to buy it...

Lunatic: I believe they're referring to a store where you trade in all your old unwanted stuff for money.

The good ol' OFLC , the Australian gamers worst enemy.
Remember what they did to Duke3D ?
I cant belive Prophecy got a M15+ (Medium level violence) compared to WC3's G8+ (low level violence) . Weird .
And I think we're one of the few countries that dont have a R18+ yet. Oh thats right...games are for kids only.

No they dont and neither do I , it just shits me that without a system that allows games to have a R18+ rating there might be a chance we wont see much adult-orientated games in the future.

Back