KS WC2 Lightning Lips

Marcml30

Spaceman
I loaded WC2 in the Kilrathi Saga over the weekend and found that the speech is badly sync'd with the graphics. For one thing, the character's lips move at mach 2 which is really distracting. I wasn't able to find anything in the documentation on it - would disabling the voices fix this? Is it even possible to disable the voices in KS?

maybe fix.

I think their is an option for slowing down animation in the game. Not sure what the thing is though, control key and someother key I believe.

It only helps a little. Other than that it's the fast pc's fault.

Not recently, I purchased it with the Kilrathi Saga when KS first came out - which included the Windows versions of WC1/2/3.

[Edited by Marcml30 on 02-12-2001 at 13:51]

I have that to with WC1. But your compu is to fast, the have to use a slowdown utility.

Interesting, I didn't have the problem with WC1 in KS. The character's lips seemed to move at a reasonable rate. That's why I thought it was the speech pack that was screwing up WC2.

OSI ummm... sorta forgot to slow down the WC2 cutscenes... So they move at hyper-speed just like the original version did.

TC

I always thought it was cool. The cutscenes would have characters moving their lips really fast, and then they'd be quiet while the voice is still going.

Hehe.

Funny... in my KSaga, whenever there's voice in a cutscene, they speek at a normal speed. It's only when there's no voice (and thus no need for lip-sync) that they chatter away.

Okay - different question... Are the missing FMV files located in the download section (eg Hobbes Explanation, etc) included in the WC3 part of the Kilrathi Saga?

Originally posted by Marcml30
Okay - different question... Are the missing FMV files located in the download section (eg Hobbes Explanation, etc) included in the WC3 part of the Kilrathi Saga?
Nope.

Back