Kruger

Cobrafang

Spaceman
why is there nothing on Kruger of Landreich this is the man how saved earth form a Kilrathi attack in fleet action and I cant find anything on him why?

See the Encyclopedia link on him on the CIC - he's the President of the Landreich, and was a smuggler before that, or just a mutineer and pirate depending on who you ask. Most of the data we have on him comes from the Novels Action Stations, Fleet Action, and False Colors.

Cobrafang said:
why is there nothing on Kruger of Landreich this is the man how saved earth form a Kilrathi attack in fleet action and I cant find anything on him why?

I don't know.. why can't you? If you know he's in Fleet Action, that's a good place to start. And if you're going to start posting a bunch, you really need to clean up your writing. Nobody wants to help someone who's too lazy to spend a few seconds writing out actual sentences.

McGruff said:
Just wondering what relation the Landreich has to the UBW, if any?
They both exist. And they are both not Confed.

Seriously, though. We know from the WC4 novel that the Landreich leased some equipment to the UBW during WC4... which allows us to determine that they are separate entities. However, this is the only time the UBW and the Landreich are mentioned in the same product, so our knowledge of their relations is severely limited.

Back