KIS Hha'ifra

Well, I know how I'd want to test my new semi-invisible Capship missile if I was fuzzball brass... against one of the biggest and most famous ships remaining in the Confed fleet! :)

Speaking of that- what platform were skippers launched off of? I seem to remember Dralthi IV's, Kamranis, and Ralarrad (light destroyer?) were able to launch them between the PC and 3DO versions of WC3.

Well, I know how I'd want to test my new semi-invisible Capship missile if I was fuzzball brass... against one of the biggest and most famous ships remaining in the Confed fleet! :)

Speaking of that- what platform were skippers launched off of? I seem to remember Dralthi IV's, Kamranis, and Ralarrad (light destroyer?) were able to launch them between the PC and 3DO versions of WC3.

I don't recall the Drathli being able to launch them, is that from the 3DO version?

Otherwise I think any kat capship with the space for the launcher could mount them.

Thank you!

I come here all the time hoping to find new artwork just like this. Huge thanks to the people who put it together, I wish we could see even more from the WC2 era.

I come here all the time hoping to find new artwork just like this. Huge thanks to the people who put it together, I wish we could see even more from the WC2 era.

Yeah I'm still waiting for more to be done with the Concordia and sivar.

Back