kilrathi saga

well, just goes to show that when fate gives you a chance, you better take it cause you don't know when or if the next will come.

expensive at $40? I remember getting it at the not so expensive $25.00 US or $49.95 AU... seemed rather good seeing as wc3 was being sold next to it for $5.00 more...

Originally posted by Saturnyne
again:

Aahhh... my kingdom for Kilrathi Saga...

now, if only I had money.

You can have one of mine for the bargain price of $500.00. Just think, 5 or 10 years from now, you can look back while others are paying $1,500- $1,800 dollars for it and brag about how you ripped me off.

Re: Re: kilrathi saga

Originally posted by Preacher
1)...well, judging by the PRICE it's gold, anyway. Personally, I wouldn't know, since I ain't been able to get my hands on a copy yet . ::sobs uncontrollably::

Same deal for you. 'Cept that since I'm a forgiving kind of guy, and you wuz mean to me once(;) ), I'll knock 5 bucks off for you.:)

Originally posted by Ripper
You can have one of mine for the bargain price of $500.00. Just think, 5 or 10 years from now, you can look back while others are paying $1,500- $1,800 dollars for it and brag about how you ripped me off.

Feh. I think I'd rather be sexually coerced in the hindquarters by a telephone pole. For $500, I could buy a hell of a lot more than Kilrathi Saga.

coerced
tr.v. co·erced, co·erc·ing, co·erc·es
1. To force to act or think in a certain way by use of pressure, threats, or intimidation; compel.
2. To dominate, restrain, or control forcibly: coerced the strikers into compliance.
3. To bring about by force or threat: efforts to coerce agreement.

Back