Kilrathi Saga

Fenris

Spaceman
I tried this in the Tech support forum, and didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here. Does anybody know how to take screenshots in KS? I tried printscreen, but it doesn't seem to work.

Download Hypersnap DX and enable the DirectX Capture mode. The unregistered version will stick an advert in the top left corner of each capture though.

How big is the ad? Just make sure you take shots where the corner is not necessary, and edit it out, I guess. You can't get everything for free. ;)

In a space sim game... where usually most You see is a star field, it shouldn't be a problem to disguise a small ad in one corner...

Why can't you convert the file then edit out the ad?

Or have the dump programmers already provided for that?

It is agaist my religion to register shareware... I have taken out the battery in my PC so they won't know how long it's been at times.. But that was my old 386 and that program was just so GREAT-

Why take out the battery when you can just delete a specific file, and it has the same effect on the program?

Well, because once it's done You don't ever need to worry about it again... I have a watch and two clocks on either side of the PC... Time is really unneccesary... I have tons of shareware and I don't have the energy to sift throught it all. This way I just relax and use it.

Back