Kilrathi Saga

Sythifuge

Spaceman
I am looking to trade an Ultima Online account for The Kilrathi Saga. The game must have all 5 *original* discs. My UO account has 5 characters (warrior, assassin, warlock, miner/alchemist, and a mule character), few thousand regs, and a small tower, and many items and furniture in the small tower, on the CHESAPEAKE shard. I also have other items to trade, a WC III film can in mint condition, and some older dos games with original boxes and docs. I am also willing to pay cash, or a combination of things. Again, the game must be *original* and not copies.

Save your stuff and just buy it on ebay. Hopefully you will get a better price than I did buying my backup copy!!

RFBurns

Originally posted by mpanty
You were crazy RFBurns!! $250.00 for KS? That's "overkill"... LOL ;)

Ya tell me about it, you should have seen what the wife did after I told her!! :eek: But I figured since she likes to hide my WC box full of WC stuff, I wanted a spare, but I did not want to wait and let that price go so high, that the game end up on Sotherbys for a mil or two!!

RFBurns

ps..had to spend the surplus or the wife would have taken it and had a tupperware party!

I dunno, i'd never pay that much for something..just to have it. I mean, hell, I got WC2 Deluxe for a few bucks at a garage sale, WC1 KS for free from the nice people at PC Gamer, and WC3 for 9 bucks off ebay. Paying like 150-200 bucks would be rediculous. I mean, it would be NICE to have it, but not for that price. Not for 3 games I already own anyway.

Well I know it may be cheaper now, but I see that price go from 100 bucks one day to over what I paid. Doesnt matter anyway, I have 2 now! The first one was from a paper ad that ran 2 days, 25 bucks! This 2nd one I want for backup, and although it was high, its worth it to me. Oh and I do have WCI, original, WCII, original, WCIII, original, WCIV, WCP, SO, Armada, Academy. I too had those already before I got the first KS. No biggie! Gotta spend that money b4 wife gets ahold of it! She has holes in her purse! :)

RFBurns

Originally posted by RFBurns
Oh and I do have WCI, original, WCII, original, WCIII, original, WCIV, WCP, SO, Armada, Academy. I too had those already before I got the first KS.
I hope they're heavily guarded!! Put landmines around your closet!! :D
Oh but wait, you don't want to blow up your wife, now do you? ;)

Well the explosion after I told her was enough for me! She still got the better end of the deal with her cut of the surplus.

I would rather trade my UO account than pay hundreds of dollars for KS, and I don't care much for the WC III film can. If someone wants to trade, email me sythifuge@hotmail.com
icq#43254768

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well I know it may be cheaper now, but I see that price go from 100 bucks one day to over what I paid. Doesnt matter anyway, I have 2 now! The first one was from a paper ad that ran 2 days, 25 bucks! This 2nd one I want for backup, and although it was high, its worth it to me. Oh and I do have WCI, original, WCII, original, WCIII, original, WCIV, WCP, SO, Armada, Academy. I too had those already before I got the first KS. No biggie! Gotta spend that money b4 wife gets ahold of it! She has holes in her purse!
Hehehe... SHE has holes in her purse? And I suppose you *save* money by buying WC stuff? :D

Aw come on, Quarto!! Buying KS is an *investment* after all... ;) LOL

RFBurns, you should have told that to your wife, that KS is going to be worth $500.00 in a couple o' years... and that you're planning to make a profit... (of course, you won't tell her that you have NO INTENTION whatsoever to sell KS anyway... :D).

Mpany, maybe Quarto's wife (or girlfriend) is a WC fan herself. Haven't you thought of that possibility? :/

Back