Kilrathi Saga

Anxiety

Rear Admiral
I just wanted to point out to anyone looking for Kilrathi Saga that Amazon has some, the highest is just around 300 and the lowest is around 150. I'm not sure how many people want to spend that much, but at least these prices won't go over what they already are.

It sells well to the UK market though. Didn't really sell many coppies over here. Mine was £116 and that was an ok price. double that for dollars conversion.

Only gripes really are that the keyboard interface for WC2 is very very poor and since I can't use a joystick I am stuck and for some reason I cant get WC3 to work under XP no matter what I try it hangs at some point.

Around Christmas there were about 6 copies on ebay for between 40 and 70 dollars.

I got mine for just about 60 including shipping.

FrostyNSO said:
Around Christmas there were about 6 copies on ebay for between 40 and 70 dollars.

I got mine for just about 60 including shipping.
That is a pretty good price to pay, I'd say less than what the average buyer forks over. I have 2 copies, an opened one that is missing a couple of small items, that I picked up off of eBay for about $60- this is the copy I actually use. I also purchased an unopened copy from a former Origin employee that set me back close to $200. It makes a beautiful desk ornament!

I'm a true fan of the WC universe. I just happen to not enjoy playing older games, they just don't do it for me the way they used to. Besides, I'd enjoy the $300 more than the box collecting dust in a closet somewhere. ;)

Just because you put it up on Ebay doesnt mean youll automaticly net $300. I bought almost all the WC games in one shot - WC1, WC2 Deluxe, Prophecy, Kilrathi Saga, Privateer, Privateer 2, Armada and Academy - for $120 this time last year

need help finding kilrathi saga

hi guys im from the uk and looking for the killrathi saga i need it bad!!!! and i cant find it not even on ebay!! any help would be great!!

youngblood old chap. It took me a good few years of hunting for the game mate. I have the copy but do not wish to give it up. Keep looking on Ebay mate, on the flip side check out the second hand traders on amazon.

It comes up about once a year on ebay

Thanks i suppose ill just have to keep trying ive even pulled out my old amiga to play wc1 but that was the only one out on the amiga no secret ops nothing!!! ive just had to buy a snes just to play the secret ops its costing me more and more cash but it should be worth it!!!

I just put a "wanted" on nl.markt.comp, and managed to find someone willing to sell it to me for only 75 guilders (around €35). I never bothered telling him what the running rate was on eBay... :D

Back