Kilrathi Saga purchase

Was the 're-re-release' (whatever) everywhere? Because until I came here, I didn't even know KS was released twice.

Yeah, pretty much. Saw it mostly for $40 and $45 in stores around here actually.

I thought i had won the kilrathi saga on ebay, and someone outbid me at the last second. Grrrrrrrrr. I was so close too. I hate it when that happens.

Hey,

I was actually bidding on that Kilrathi Saga also, but then I saw another one on EBay which I could use the Buy it now for $150, so that's what I did instead :)

But I find another guy which I could purchase it from, so if you're interested I might be able to get a copy for you. I could check with him to see how much it would be.

Yeah, i saw that other one, but i didn't know how high the bidding would go, so i was hoping to get this one for around $100. I had that one marked though as a back up if i didn't get this one, because that one would have ended later if buy it now wasn't used.

If you could check on the cost and let me know, i would really appreciate it. Also let me know if it includes all the manuals and stuff besides the game CDs.

Thanks!

Back