Kilrathi Saga Problems.

Jumper

Rear Admiral
Heres the good news:

I got KS for $150 along with WC4, WCP Gold, Priv 1, Priv 2, and Academy. plus WC4 Guide, WCP Guide, Claw Marks, and the WC1 Blueprints. The guy even had WC4 in jewel cases instead of the normal paper cd holder thing!

Bad News:

In the WC2 KS Version, when I target an enemy in the targeting VDU, the enemies shields do not show up. Same goes for friencly ships. So I have no ides of the level of their shields. Armor damage shows fine, and I know the shields are WORKING, they are just not being displayed.

This is sort of runing the magic of finally getting KS..any suggestions??

Actually, I believe that that's the way it's supposed to be. The Ferret's computer system is slightly limited. As I recall, with all other ships you will see shields normally.

Quarto said:
Actually, I believe that that's the way it's supposed to be. The Ferret's computer system is slightly limited. As I recall, with all other ships you will see shields normally.

But I see them fine with the Ferret in WC2 DOS. Was this a KS change?

Yes, I believe it was. I was also very surprised when I first saw (or rather, didn't see
smile.gif
) it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i try to make KS magicly appear at the second
hand compueter games section...but it never works
frown.gif
wink.gif

Kain said:
i try to make KS magicly appear at the second
hand compueter games section...but it never works
frown.gif
wink.gif

One went for $8 at the local Electronics Botique once. The sales guy from Babbages bought it. I was sooo mad when we were talking about WC and I told him how much KS was going for and he was like "I got it for $8 at EB"

Back