Kilrathi Saga 1&2 cheating

LOL, i love how everyone is taking the morally high ground in this thread. Like cheating in a video game is unethical or illegal. I'll admit it, i've used the invulnerable feature in WC 1 and 2. And i've also cheated in other games too. I'm not going to try to justify why either. Different people do it for a variety of reasons.

ck9791 said:
LOL, i love how everyone is taking the morally high ground in this thread. Like cheating in a video game is unethical or illegal. I'll admit it, i've used the invulnerable feature in WC 1 and 2. And i've also cheated in other games too. I'm not going to try to justify why either.

OMG! how could you! ;)

your evil CK i should slap u.........or i couldnt care less......yeah that 1, so u cheat its your chocie im just stating that cheating the first time u play a game is reall slack, especially on a game like wing commander which is by far some of the most easy flight sim action ever.... even on hard its pretty easy

Lord_Nathrakh said:
your evil CK i should slap u.........or i couldnt care less......yeah that 1, so u cheat its your chocie im just stating that cheating the first time u play a game is reall slack

To each there own. I just happend to agree with Nathrakh on it that I injoy a game's challenge when I first play threw it.

yeah your right, every1 has there own way they like to play agmes, mine is just the proper way, but then no use cracking it over nothing

Back