Kilrathi Image Help

I need to know what I can do to this image to make it seem more Kilrathish. And I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum but I didnt see any for art.
attachment.php

I agree with Wildcat, the kilrathi imperial seal in one corner wold look good. Also, it was mentioned in Action Stations that all Kilrathi psuedo-Religious-Military documents were printed on some kind of old looking parchment. The problem with using that in the background is that red text may not work, you would have to turn it to a blood red/maroon or black or something. There's a site somewhere that is mostly Kilrathi stuff and they do a really good job of making it look primitive/advanced. Can't remember or find it, but I'm sure someone here will/can.

C-ya

That logo doesn't look right.. I have a vector logo in psp format around here somewhere, I'll have a look for it..

TheUnforgiven said:
Alright. I added a Kilrathi Seal to it(Not exactly sure if its the right one though. I havnt played the WC games in ages)

Depends on what you want the seal to mean. :) The one you have is the one that represents the Empire itself... then each individual clan has its own logo.

Do we know any of the individual clan logos? And I assume the one in the picture is the Kiranka clan's, right?

The Kiranka one is the one that looks like a claw... its in the Armada docs, IIRC. (Kiranka means 'Red Claw'... and their logo is a red... claw...? Eh? Eh? Heh.)

Back