Kilrathi Awards/Medals

Bandit LOAF said:
Yup - and they followed up on that in Wing Commander 3... the Emperors throne has all the clan symbols on it in the video sequences.

So... where was that screen that was suppose to hide the Emperor from his underlings in WC3? :)

(For the record, overmortal, *I* was the newbie last time)

Hehe, that's purely Forstchen - nothing about it in any of the pre-WC3 notes that I have. (I think it's taken from Japanese culture, though... one of the more subtle its-ww2-in-space-get-it?-eh?-eh?-space?-yeah! moments. :))

I happen to be the same height as Frosty. I just slouch and was standing next to the ever-tall LOAF and just-as-tall ace.

Gloves could probably kick your ass. I'm sure his ancestors are telling him that right now, which explains why that cat stares at the ceiling all the time.

It's quite possible. I like that picture of Gloves getting the better of Frosty. I had a good laugh at his expense.

A little off topic, hey Unforgiven, my best friends callsign in all the games, and my RPG was TheUnforgiven.

This one to anyone in the know, I need an easy way to come up with Kilrathi names, is there a guide to that in the Kilrathi bible from the game, or what are the rules.

Back