killie cat Dreadnaught

RATM

Spaceman
damn that thing is HUGE! how the heck do you dent the armor on that big fat son-of-a-gun?

i know, i got bored of going on the winning streak and ignored some capships on the pre-kilrah mission to see how it was. I never expected to see the dreadnaught. that frecks huge... wonder how long itl take me if i put invulnerability on :)

I assume you mean if you take the losing route in wc III and engage it at one of the waypoints? Well, you can destroy it by flying inside and just hammering the shit out of it with whatever you ship has. It just takes a while.

You can either fly a Longbow and torpedo the sucker...

Or you can fly the Excalibur, load it up with Dumbfires, then autoslide inside the hangar bay and cut loose with Dumbfires and full guns...either way, the hangar is probably the best route. I prefer this route, actually.

I killed the sucker once...you kill it, and another pops up soon enough...ugh. The purpose of the Dreadnought is to kill you...which is why it's such a bastard.

Eject near it...that's always fun. Remember, don't beg... ;)

[Edited by Nep Parth on 05-10-2001 at 19:53]

"buy it off ebay for 3$"-Loaf

hehe, man. I had wing3 for.. more years then i can count!!! lol. Anyways, that freck is a freckin .. big freck! now all i gotta do is actually survive until it pops out.

man i love that line..
"screw you" :)

Originally posted by Nep Parth
I killed the sucker once... you kill it, and another pops up soon enough...
Really? I only remember ever seeing one instance of the dreadnought. Once you kill it you just get infinite waves of fighters and corvettes, I think.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I really need to replay the WCs. Probably take a year or more...

A year? I beat WC3 and 4 over two weeks, 3 in one weekend and then 4 over the next two weeks. It couldnt take THAT long.

[Edited by Supdon3 on 05-11-2001 at 00:37]

And best used playing WC:)

But seriously, i know what you mean. I started a second job a month ago, and now the only free time i have is part of the weekend, and maybe after i get off work at 10 during the week. Of course then i come home and chat here.

Tell me about it. In addition to the monday to friday routine, I worked last saturday, was on the urgent roster on sunday, and am scheduled to work this coming saturday. Add post-grad study to that, and I'm starting to forget what leisure time is like. Ah, well, at least the overtime will help pare down that student loan. :)

Best, Raptor

Working is so hard ha??
Not for me. I play WC in my office only games wich don't run are wc1 and 2 but nah i am even chatting with you know and drinking some coffee. But at the moment i play ultima aso..
It's cool when you get payed for playing games but i must admit my job i really important just not so time consuming.

Back