Kainan's technology & equipment

X

Xerxész

I'm sorry for starting a new topic about the alien technology but this is my obsession. Maybe someone who has already seen the film will write about it.

From the trailers we can make out that Kainan has a kind of metal armour and a futuristic gun (maybe a plasmagun?). Besides I have read somewhere that he has a kind of alien translator device with him in order to understand and speak the language of the vikings.

Anything else he has?

I'm sorry for starting a new topic about the alien technology but this is my obsession. Maybe someone who has already seen the film will write about it.

From the trailers we can make out that Kainan has a kind of metal armour and a futuristic gun (maybe a plasmagun?). Besides I have read somewhere that he has a kind of alien translator device with him in order to understand and speak the language of the vikings.

Anything else he has?

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. His translation device seems to be part of some kind of survival kit in general from which he also gets his laser blaster. Part of this is also a homing beacon/locator to let his people know where he crashed.

At another point in the movie he dives down and retrieves some stuff from his ship but not much really because he's interupted by a monster.

Beyond this we don't see him use much else. There is a couple of flashback scenes though to the Moorwen's planet and to Kainan's home. We see space ships and futuristic bulldozers.

There's some crazy neat looking alien plant life too...

Thanks, AD!

Anyway, have you already seen the film? I know you're the webmaster here but according to your earlier posts here and elsewhere, I made out that you haven't seen Outlander yet. And if I'm right, then how do you know so much about Kainan's equipment? For example, how do you know that he has a laser blaster and not a plasma blaster? If I remember well in the trailers we can't see him shooting...just carrying his gun.

Thanks, AD!

Anyway, have you already seen the film? I know you're the webmaster here but according to your earlier posts here and elsewhere, I made out that you haven't seen Outlander yet. And if I'm right, then how do you know so much about Kainan's equipment? For example, how do you know that he has a laser blaster and not a plasma blaster? If I remember well in the trailers we can't see him shooting...just carrying his gun.

I don't know if it's a laser and not a plasma blaster for sure. I suppose I should have said 'futuristic energy weapon.'

Back