K-Saga cd inserts

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
Now I've been noticing this for years now, but have yet to ask in all of my time here at the CIC, but.... is it just me, or does everyone's Kilrathi Saga cd inserts inserted backwards? Well, they're not really inserted backwards, but the way that they are arranged has made it so that no matter how I stack them, "The Kilrathi Saga" is displayed either upside down or backwards. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Assuming that you mean the text that's on each case's spine, yeah, I've noticed that, too. The Kilrathi Saga seems to be the only collection of CDs I own that has it written upside-down.

well at least I know i'm not the only one. That still makes me mad, i wonder if they ever caught that at Origin.

well maybe mad's too strong a word. It's the same feeling I get about how "Raiders of the Lost Ark" title-wise doesn't fit into the rest of the Indies (yes I know it was the first). It's just one of those weird annoyances.

P.S. I read on Upcoming Movies that Raiders was getting a retro-active re-titling to "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark." At least some of my weird annoyances can be laid to rest :).

I did crack the cases open, but I don't want to cut anything. Don't you know they don't allow people like me to use scissors?

Originally posted by WildWeasel
The Kilrathi Saga seems to be the only collection of CDs I own that has it written upside-down.

Wrong-O...:
My WC3 inserts do the same thing, at least on one side of 'em.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I don't own *those* particular CDs, thus, I am not wrong.

Oh, right. Sorry, my bad...

Nontheless, my point was: They ain't the *only* game in the WC series where the CD inserts were screwed up like that

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
You just gotta stack em so that cd #1 is on the bottom or if you put em upright it has to be on the right side of the stack.:D
If I don't forget it, I'll check my KS CDs when I'm home from work... then I'll post the *results*... :D

Back