Just wondering what was new...

I´m pretty sure Standoff is the best game made (in part) by Brazilians so far. :p

The other ones I can remember is "Show do Milhão" and an old Win 3.1 game where you could kick President Collor in the balls :D

Starkey said:
...and an old Win 3.1 game where you could kick President Collor in the balls :D
I'm flattered, but you can only be exaggerating... how could Standoff ever beat something like that? :p

Eder said:
I'm flattered, but you can only be exaggerating... how could Standoff ever beat something like that? :p

By adding a cutscene where President Collor gets kicked in the balls? :)

Can you think of a better mod made in Brazil?

Perhaps you could get in touch with the guys on PUC and show off your work.

Tempest said:
By adding a cutscene where President Collor gets kicked in the balls? :)
I guess I could throw in a reference in the endgame credits or something. :p

As for showing off my work, I've thought about it, but I don't see much of a point right now. I'd rather check the feedback we get from the players after the game is completed first.

I've still got a few models up my sleeves, the kind which won't be shown or mentioned anywhere before release. :)

Okay, it´s that time of the month again. Time when our anxiety on the game´s progress gets unbearable and we HAVE to ask that question:

"Any news on the progress of the game?" :D

And I also dare to ask: Any idea when will the Prologue be released?

Aye. Against all odds, we've managed to make good progress. Eder, of course, hasn't had time to do anything at all for Standoff, but Tempest has been doing a great deal in the voiceover department, and I've finished up the last of the Prologue missions. Offhand, I can only think of three major tasks that still need to be done before the Prologue is finished - three endgame cutscenes, a lot of the fiction, and a bunch of voiceovers. Of course, these tasks include a lot of smaller sub-tasks, but in general things are looking up.

...However, still no estimates for release dates ;). When the Prologue is finished, it will be released.

Quarto's back in action! *dances about insanely*

But, just sit back and relax folks. Things are progressing quite well as of recent times. We may have just had a certain breakthrough in a certain area that will aid our prologue release immensely..

But I'll be vague and not actually give any details on that.

Simply because I'm evil.

:D

According to overall progress, Eder hasn't had time to change the main progress on the website, here I report 4 SIMs missions end up (subject to review by Q), and one more do it by Quarto.

TanGO

And I've stepped back so I don't get in the way anymore :) I'm back to just being a few voices, and playing the internal demo when I feel the need.

Back