Just one of those things you find on the corner of the net...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyret said:
I agree with you LOAF, but some of them are made slightly different... Like the one i posted a link to, this one, and this one. I don't know if i think they're funny because all the other were bad or because they are, though...:confused:

Ahaha... Well, I found them funny, but that's probably because I don't like Moore, and I've always had an interest in lewd photoshopping.

Bandit LOAF said:
Perhaps the sheer depth of my dislike for your stupid internet culture didn't come across in my post.

For my stupid Internet culture? Perhaps you missed the part where I said that I find 99% of the stuff on said Website to be incredibly stupid.

I, however, can admit that every so often, someone there can create something funny.

Darklightr said:
For my stupid Internet culture? Perhaps you missed the part where I said that I find 99% of the stuff on said Website to be incredibly stupid.

Being a jerk is a bad way to make a point

Id repeat my previous statement, but I fear we'd end up in a loop of sorts.

LeHah said:
Being a jerk is a bad way to make a point

Excuse me? I had already posted my dislike for the majority of the stuff on the YTMND Website.

Bandit LOAF's reply was an ad hominem abusive attack that I didn't appreciate. If you're looking for a jerk, you can end the search there.

Darklightr said:
Bandit LOAF's reply was an ad hominem abusive attack that I didn't appreciate. If you're looking for a jerk, you can end the search there.

Well, it was nice knowing you while you were here. (Anyone want to set the egg timer and see how long this one lasts?)

LeHah said:
Well, it was nice knowing you while you were here. (Anyone want to set the egg timer and see how long this one lasts?)

If participating in a discussion and then defending myself when attacked (over something I never said or implied) is a ban-able offense in this community, then I'll be happy to enjoy Wing Commander in solitude.

When you come to this forum, there are a few things you need to learn. Paramount among them are not to fuck with LeHah or pysch. You have obviously not learned that.

Eh, my impression of you from the 'Flight Helmet' and 'Daily Poll' threads is that you're just some jerk who wants to provoke a fight and then pretend he's innocent by cloaking himself in horrible internet crap. I don't like you at all, and if you've picked that up from this thread then more power to you.

(When did identifying everything as an 'ad hominem' attack become gauche, anyway? Someone taught the internet that word, and I want to gum out that persons eyes. Also, when did personal attacks become a bad thing? They were what made such debates worth reading in the past... our generic code of e-honor is poorly set up.)

On the other hand, I don't usually ban people just because they're jerks, and I double don't ban them because LeHah tells me to.

So I'm going to close this thread instead.

Darklightr said:
If participating in a discussion and then defending myself when attacked (over something I never said or implied) is a ban-able offense in this community, then I'll be happy to enjoy Wing Commander in solitude.

I really do have to say, people taking incredibly minor things personally and making a big stupid stink about them is probably the #1 reason people get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back